A Message from ECE Shared Resources
As we all continue to transition to the constant changes occurring due to the current pandemic, please know we are focused on doing everything we can to meet the needs of our partners and child care professionals across the country.
We have been constantly updating all of the shared resources platforms with pertinent information from both the perspectives of child care business owners/directors and teachers in the classroom. We are consistently updating and sharing information as it becomes available on both the platform and through e-blasts.
In that regard, we created a PDF we wanted to share in hopes this can support any communications you are doing at a more local level. Please feel free to share this as you see fit in any correspondence you may have planned.
Wishing you all safety and health during this time.
Your ECE Shared Resources Team
an easy-to-use, online web platform created for child care program owners, administrators and classroom teachers to be a “one-stop shop” that will save you time, money and help you continuously improve the quality of your services!
Do you spend too much of your precious time searching and searching for information? Look no further!
With NC ECE Shared Resources, you and your staff will quickly and easily find reliable answers to an ever expanding multitude of ECE questions and solutions for your program—just by clicking on one of these tabs at the NC ECE Shared Resources website: Jobs, Program Administration, Human Resources, Classroom, Savings, Regulations, Family Engagement, Quality, Marketing, and Training.
NC ECE Shared Resources provides you with more information about child care program operations, in one easy-to-navigate website, than you will find anywhere else!
Subscribe today! With just a few clicks, you will begin to: save time, money and improve quality!
- Jobs—Post jobs for FREE! Each job post automatically appears across 8 other job sites: Indeed, LinkedIn, Jora, Job Rapido, Adzuna, Careerjet, Oodle and Juju! Create and manage job postings using one online platform! No more paperwork or keeping track of emails from applicants.
- Program Administration—Download editable forms and policy templates—and get a jump start on creating your own documents tailored to your program’s unique needs. Includes: Budgeting, business plans, family handbooks, family surveys, child enrollment forms, bulletin boards, safety strategies and downloadable posters for hand washing routines, diapering, daily health checks and more.
- Human Resources—Find tools, templates and resources to effectively manage your human resources function—and avoid costly mistakes. Includes: sample job descriptions and ads, interview guides, employee handbooks, employee orientation, background and drug checks, compensation and benefits, performance appraisals, HR guidance and more.
- Classroom—Explore resources to help you better manage inside the classroom. Includes: Assessments, curriculum, Early Learning Standards, ERS materials, executive function, family connections, literacy, physical activities and teacher resources.
- Savings—Wish you could access the volume pricing of the big players… like school systems or large corporations? Now you can! With NC ECE Shared Resources, you will be able to obtain deep discounts on a wide array of goods and services including child products, office and school supplies, food and beverages, telecommunications, uniforms, human resources and hiring, marketing and promotions, payment processing, facilities management, fundraising, consulting services and more! Savings really add up.
Saving Time = Saving Money
- Regulations—Access quick links to information about NC child care regulations. Includes: Child care law, rules for child care centers and family child care homes, program start-up, serving children receiving a subsidy, emergency preparedness, curriculum criminal background check requirements and sanitation requirements.
- Family Engagement—There are resources and tools to provide guidance and knowledge to educate staff and families about child development, general health concerns, nutrition and fitness and much more.
- Quality—Learn about all things related to NC’s star rated licensure program.
- Marketing—Use a suite of marketing materials with guides and templates to create professional-looking communications materials—quickly and affordably.
- Training—Choose training on an ever expanding array of topics—delivered online and/or in your community.
Click here to subscribe today!
Your low-cost Annual Subscription Fee is based on your program’s licensed capacity:
Family Child Care Home: $120 (only $10 per month)
Child Care Center:
- Fewer than 50 children: $180 (only $15/mo.)
- 51-100 children: $240 (only $20/mo.)
- 101-150 children: $300 (only $25/mo.)
- 151 or more children: $480 (only $40/mo.)
Discounts for Multi-sited Centers:
- 1-5 sites: 5% Discount for additional sites
- 5-10 sites: 10% Discount for additional sites
- 10-15 sites: 15% Discount for additional sites
- 15-20 sites: 20% Discount for additional sites
More than 20 sites: Contact NC ECE Shared Resources for your discounted rate.
Phone: (704) 376-6697 x251